On a day that started out extremely stressful, we received a gift reminding us who is in charge and that our timeline is not necessarily His. John has been WALKING like crazy today. Not just a little bit. A LOT. He walked at school and after swimming at GiGi's this afternoon I had to take William to the doctor. John was cruising the halls like it was no big deal. He was walking in and out of offices and exam rooms. I didn't have my camera today but I think it is time to book a professional photographer to capture this amazing moment that we have worked so hard on. (Hint. Hint. SF Expect my call.)
Please pray that this new skill stays with him and he becomes stronger and more confident so that he can cross a HUGE milestone off his list.
Of course I will post pictures later.
2 comments:
What fabulous news! We are so proud of ALL of you!
ahhh! call now call now! this is such BIG news! hooray for JOHN! wow. i have big ideas for this BIG news!!! what great news to share! hip hip HOORAY!
Post a Comment