Thursday, October 29, 2009

Swiper! No Swiping!


Awww, man!

The kids in John's class went crazy when they saw Swiper. In fact, I learned today that kids of any age cannot keep from saying, "Swiper, no swiping!" when they see someone dressed like Swiper. Even the fourth and fifth graders. John was a little overwhelmed by all the attention but he loved hearing all the Swiper talk.



Gigi really out did herself this time. She made the entire thing herself without a pattern. It is absolutely the most adorable costume I've ever seen.

I was hoping to get a picture of John swiping the other kids snacks at the class party but he kept his little paws to himself.






Pictures of Todd Reesing and a pirate later. Unfortunately the pirate won't be able to go to school tomorrow because of the stinkin' H1N1 we've got. More on that later too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason Gibson said...

Now I keep saying it. I have a feeling It will stick with me over the weekend. Swiper! No Swiping!

Love the costume! I'll show the SC Gibson boys your pics.

Allison said...

Johnny is the cutest thing ever! We are so glad he got so much fun attention. Good job on the costume, Gigi! Luke can't wait to see him!