Saturday, February 6, 2010

Break is over

Funny, I took a blogging break last year from Dec. 31 to Feb. 16. This year, I took a break from Jan 1 to Feb 6. Apparently I need a break from all things picture and blog related after the holidays. Good to know.

I am going to try to post 1 thing each day until I am caught up. I've got T's birthday, lots of snow, John's field trip, and maybe a few other things if you are so interested.

Also, the box scores from the Mustang basketball teams. Last week Taylor scored 18 points, 6 or 7 rebounds, and a couple of blocks. William already had his game this morning and he scored 10 points (8 last week). Britton is rewarding them for rebounds.

Why am I home instead of at Taylor's game? Oh, because John is puking. Awesome.

No comments: