Sunday, April 25, 2010

Trolley Run


Go John! John's mom totally flaked her fundraising efforts this year so Team John consisted of: the five of us, GrandBob, Uncle Rod, and Britton's co-worker's wife. I promise to do better next year.

I ran by myself (45:40 for 4 miles...not too shabby for me) and Britton walked with the boys and GrandBob. Then I walked back up to finish the last mile with them. The rain stopped for the race and it turned out to be a great event again this year! I hope that someone else got some good pictures because mine are horrible. John and Taylor were super grumpy at the end but I forced a family picture anyway.

It was cool that John walked over the finish line by himself this year...no hands held! Of course, I don't have a picture of this accomplishment. Fun!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara Farrar Photography said...

we missed it this year! dang. love the faces! :) way to run it girl!!!!