There is one other funny thing about this picture. J's PT spent the good part of her time a couple of weeks ago just trying to get him to go up on his toes to reach for something. Nothing worked: books, food, toys, or brother's toys. After she left we went into the kitchen, he crawled right over to the cabinets to see this TV and went up on his toes like he is doing in this picture. What a stinker...
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Any communication is good communication
This cracked me up. J's favorite show, "Yo Gabba Gabba," came on the kitchen TV as I was cleaning up lunch. I let him watch for a little while and then I took his shoes off. I said, "OK Johnny it is time to go night-night" and he started crying. He had a little temper tantrum until I
said he could keep watching. He smiled a sweet smile and continued watching until it was over and he went right to sleep afterward. It is hard to communicate with a kid that doesn't talk so I love these little moments when he tells me EXACTLY what he wants, even if he pitches a fit.
There is one other funny thing about this picture. J's PT spent the good part of her time a couple of weeks ago just trying to get him to go up on his toes to reach for something. Nothing worked: books, food, toys, or brother's toys. After she left we went into the kitchen, he crawled right over to the cabinets to see this TV and went up on his toes like he is doing in this picture. What a stinker...
There is one other funny thing about this picture. J's PT spent the good part of her time a couple of weeks ago just trying to get him to go up on his toes to reach for something. Nothing worked: books, food, toys, or brother's toys. After she left we went into the kitchen, he crawled right over to the cabinets to see this TV and went up on his toes like he is doing in this picture. What a stinker...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment