Thursday, November 20, 2008

John is famous

J was on the news tonight at 6:00!

Every year there is a benefit for his school at a local shopping area during the first week of December. Chefs from around the city make gingerbread houses and during the shopping event, guests put money in the box for the house they like the best. The children at CCVI also decorate a house...that is where I voted with all my money last year.

The news was at school to capture the kids decorating the house (actually an igloo) and J and his speech therapist were on for several seconds. I will post a link if they happen to put up some video. I should always bring my camera to J's school because there is always something special going on there. Of course I didn't know this was happening today so he is on the news wearing a ragged hand-me-down Oscar the Grouch shirt. I am not kidding...Ocsar the Grouch. Gotta' love it!

No comments: