Monday, October 25, 2010

Can I brag?

Of course I can. It's my blog!

In case professional football careers don't work out, the big boys can count on their noggins! They just got fantastic 1st quarter report cards. This is T's first time getting letter grades and he had all A's. William's grades are done on a 1-3 scale and his scores were all 2s and 3s with almost all 3s in Reading. Who says you have to read to your kid? W has never been into reading like T was and look at him!

They also got their standardized tests back and they both had mid to high 90%s in math and reading. T is a little stronger in Math than reading. Of course he is, he is a TAYLOR! It runs in the family.

I still feel like I have Highlawn to thank for the early reading skills. Mrs. Belz sure can teach kids to read.

I am a very proud mama today.

I'll have to brag about football later...

No comments: