A big football weekend last week. The Mustangs won their first game and I WAS NOT THERE! I have yet to see a win. Hopefully this weekend can break my curse.
The Falcons also had a big win against W's old coach's new team. Some of his friends were on the other team so that was weird. This team also had the kids of a former Kstate star and rumor has it an old Chiefs player's kid too. The Falcon's played tough and William had a HUGE catch after which he was tackled..in flag football. They will probably meet again in the playoffs.
No little spoon update. Spoons are still AWOL.
Johnny's new device is still in the procurement stage. Its been almost a month. Gotta' love doctors and insurance.
We had a rockin' visit to Worlds of Fun last weekend with Uncle Matt and Luke. Pictures in another post.
T had a meltdown this morning about wearing a purple shirt. Each grade was supposed to wear a different color today for school spirt day. 1st grade got blue and 4th grade got the dreaded purple. I felt it was important for him to participate so that his teacher "who hates boys" knew T was a team player. So yes, the KU uber-fan wore a purple shirt the day of the KU-KState game because his mom made him. I will let him change after school for the game.
Pictures of WOF and a couple other things coming soon.
1 comment:
Hilarious about the purple shirt! Poor T.
Post a Comment