Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Badge Labels

We adopted three little girls for Christmas this year and delivered their presents to Church on Sunday. Of course Mommy picked girls!


J's little girl, Yoselin, is 2 and she wants Dora toys.

W's little girl, Karla, is 5 and wants a baby doll and a shopping cart.

T's girl is "7-9" and wants a Barbie. T is reading her card and says, "her name is Badge Labels." Pretty.

I soon figure out that this is a generic gift request from the Church rather than a wish from a little girl. The name field contains "Badge Labels" as some sort of default information instead of a name. Of course we kept Badge's card because there was no way anyone was going to take a free pass to buy a Barbie away from me!

We had fun picking out the gifts in the girl section of Target. I think the boys really liked an excuse to study the girl toys up close. I chose...I mean T chose...the teacher Barbie set because it came with a little classroom set instead of just the doll. Even though Badge is not an actual girl, I'm sure it will go to a lovely 7 to 9 year old girl and she will enjoy it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: