Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tree in a Box

Step One...take the tree from the box...


Yes, we bought a fake tree. We are trying to be eco-friendly of course. Honestly I was sick of going out in the cold while chasing 2 kids and lugging J to get the thing home on the roof of the car and find it has a giant hole in one side, not the mention the mess of a real tree.

So this year we took the kids to Seasonal Concepts in the cold. We had to chase T and W around who where being out of the ordinary naughty and we had to lug J in the stroller. We left the store sans tree because we couldn't think with screaming kids and B went back to pick it up.

Some of my favorite quotes from the day?

T: "This one isn't real."
W: Crying because T took his candy that they smuggled in their pockets from GiGi's house.
B (putting the pieces together): "I think I just got sap on my hands."

Oh well, next year it will be easy just to bring it up from the basement. Right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: