I was dressed for the gym this morning and then I walked outside to put Johnny on his bus I realized how GORGEOUS it was! I was sore from my mommy militia gym workouts this week so I decided to go for a nice, long, 145bpm type walk instead. There is nothing like clearing your head to a little up-tempo Contemporary Christian (Thanks Mandeesa and Toby Mac!) and enjoying all the random things that pop into your head.
I thought of a really cool way to finish the space over our garage.
I remembered Amy V was in my dream last night and I should call her.
I should journal one thing I am thankful for everyday.
I slowed down to talk to a neighbor walking her old dog (interval training, right?) and I thought I should take Annie on a short walk. Then I thought I should take Johnny on a short walk too so he can open all the mailboxes on our street. So SF, you may see me, John, and Annie walking to the end of our cul-de-sac. If you don't, give me a hard time about NOT taking them on a walk.
It occurred to me I didn't write about the Wii drama at our house which is a MAJOR issue for the Gibson boys.
I remembered that I am going to walk with a friend tonight during William's practice so I am going to do A LOT of walking today.
I thought about when we should go to Disney World again. I am thinking soon but that darn $$$ issue. But what I REALLY want to do is go to the Harry Potter thing at Universal. Then I thought a little about how much I love Harry Potter.
B or I need to call our landscaper to deal with the Venice-ish canal system in our front yard where our sprinklers were installed last spring and the grass did not return.
* * *
So today I am thankful for a beautiful morning and Harry Potter, the boy who lived. And good walking shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment