Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Wii vacation

A few weeks ago, the boys prized possession became very ill...no not Annie again. She is still going strong. The Wii stopped reading any disks and was not playable. After hours of brilliant troubleshooting, reminiscent of my tech-support days in the 90s, I determined we needed to get professionals on the case. Ok, all I did was turn it of and back on and look to see if something was jammed inside. Isn't that brilliant?

The Nintendo website was extremely helpful. When I searched their solution database, the only option was to send it in for repair. So for $85, approximately half the price of a new Wii, they would solve all my problems...Wii related problems, that is. So off she went. I would be more mean about it and make the boys earn the repair if I could determine that they actually broke it. I really don't think they did anything wrong other than play it A LOT. Technically, that is my fault.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the Wii vacation. The boys fight a lot when they play and they even yell at the game a lot when they are playing by themselves. I can't say that they've started reading more or engaging in other intellectual pursuits during the hiatus but the break has been nice. They wouldn't have much time to play it anyway with school and football practice.

So after much whining, "when is the Wii EVER going to get here?" I looked up my trouble ticket online only to find out it is ALREADY on its way home. No! No! I'm not ready! I don't want to lie to my children but I may have to report a mail "snafu" until the weekend. I am envisioning giant fanfare at the unveiling of the Wii. Think trumpets and confetti.

We'll see...

1 comment:

abwalsh said...

so glad to see that your tech support training is coming in handy!!